[gef-dev] Drawing in GEF without using linking to the underlying model

Hi,

I understand that this defeats the purpose of GEF, however I will like to extend the Shapes example given, so that I can draw on top of the "canvas".
I could not find any canvas available for drawing in the shapes example. Is there anyway I can get the underlying canvas, if there is any, or is there any methods for me to draw on top of the shapes example without creating a model for my drawings? Help desperately needed!

Back to the top