[gef-dev] Markers and problems view in GEF

Hello

 Please excuse  me if this is a stupid problem. I have an GEF based diagram editor. I want to display any problems in the model in the problem view. Also when the user clicks on the problem view, it should select the particular EditPart (whose model caused the problem )

I think this cannot be achieved by using the IMarker interface , because this requires a IREsource . So my question is , how do we achieve such a scenario in a GEF application.

Any help / references is greatly appreciated

Thanks

- Aniruddha

Back to the top