[gef-dev] Problem with the UpdateManager ?

Hello!

I am having problems with my application. I am using Draw2D 3.1.0, and my
graphics are _constantly_ redrawn, even if I don't do anything on the
computer.
I thought the problem was coming from the UpdateManager about a bad handling
of the dirty regions (?), and then I looked at the code of the
DeferredUpdateManager. The method repairDamage iterates through the dirty
regions, but the line that is supposed to remove the dirty regions is
commented.
Is there really a bug there, or is my problem of constant drawing coming from
somewhere else ?

Thanks for your help!

--
Mathieu Watel