RE [gef-dev] How to run a GEF Application

Hello PBrunel,

Thanks for ur reply . I still have one question I donot have "contributorClass="gef.example.helloworld.MyContributor"
in my package i have tried to run this example in different ways but till yet i wasnot sucessfull.

Do u know how can i get " IFileEditorInput " Object..

Because as far as  I know it we can open an editor in the following 2 ways

1... Using Method ....
IWorkbenchPage page =window.get page();

Now we can use the method of the page object to open an editor.. But this method taked two inputs one the EditorInput object and second the string object of HelloWorldEditor

    //IFileEditorInput

page.openEditor(FileEditorInput ,HelloWorldEditor.ID);

2.. But assosiating file with the Eclipse..

so any idea wat shud i do next

thanks

--
Saqib Nasir