Von: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ananth
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. März 2006 12:46
An: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [gef-dev] HI All- GEF Help

Hi all,
Iam very new to this group.
I hope u all will help me to do my task Good.

Actually iam very new to work eclipse-GEF.Iam creating a new project(I had attached a screen image).
In that i have a widget called LineWidget.I noted with RED mark.

Actually i want to creat a widget with 2 handles and the line is should dragable diagonaly.
I mean the line widget should be look like MSWORD line.The user will drag any direction with the handle.
I have tryed with connector widget but the connector widget will connect with 2 logical objects.

Iam not having any feature to do like this in GEF
So plz anyone help me to do this task
Regards
S.Ananth
Exor India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore.
India
Mailto: ananth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.exorindia.com
 Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

Back to the top