Re: [gef-dev] GEF in RCP Application

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:42:26 +0100, Jerome Revilla <revilla23@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings!
Im building an RCP application based on GEF. The application I've currently develop is an entity-relationship diagram (ERD) editor. I used GEF as my framework and studied the ShapesRCP example. But I found some difficulties in running the editor. Some of my codes are based on the example. But an error occur when calling an setInput of the Main editor. It stated that a ClassCastException had occurred. I dont know why because I based my codes on the exapme given and the example is running. The class that causes the ClassCastException is the one that implements the IPathEditorInput. I casted IEditorInput to the class that implements the IPathEditorInput bu that exception occur.
May someone help me to fix this exception?
I really appreciate the help that you can give to me.
Thank you.
 Jerome Revilla
 University of the Philippines

right now i work with gef so maybe i could help you (although my knowledge is rather poor). could you give the url to the source codes?

Back to the top