Von: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von James Henry
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006 13:25
An: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [gef-dev] A flyout composite alongside flyout palette

Hi,

I need to create a Graphical editor that uses the flyout palette.
This graphical editor requires another flyout composite to host a tree-view.
Therefore there will be two flyout composites - 1. A palette on the right side of the editor.
2. A tree-view on the left side of the editor.

I'm not able to figure out where to start my implementation from (mind-block). I will appreciate if you can mail me a couple of lines on the mechanism, or any pointers/info.

Thanks in advance
JH