Re: [gef-dev] Running samples from earlier versions

In 3.0, we stopped exporting GEF's dependencies, such as org.eclipse.ui. So examples written for pre-3.0 need to specify more of their dependencies.
The first open source release was 2.1. I don't think anything before that will work with the latest GEF.

-Randy

philip zuniga <philip.zuniga@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/12/2006 07:55 PM

Please respond to
GEF development

gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gef-dev] Running samples from earlier versions

Hello,

I am running GEF samples from earlier versions ( version 2.0 ), and I recieve an error saying that: The type org.eclipse.ui.part.EditorPart cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

would anyone here know how can solve this problem?_______________________________________________
gef-dev mailing list
gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx