[gef-dev] Coordinate system for a IFigure

Title: Coordinate system for a IFigure

Hi All,
  I am trying to add a coordinate system for my layout manager. Going
through the available resources . I found a class called RulerProvider
(package: org.eclipse.gef.rulers ) that is supposed to display the rules
and guides  . And also going through the figure class there is something
called as coordinatesystem listener. Not much I could relate to . Can
anybody please guide me as to where should I begin with for such a task.
Will the coordinate system be part of layout management and how do I go
on implementing it

Thank in Advance,
Best Regards
Rashmi H.Ramachandra