[gef-dev] Selection color problem

Hi, I have a problem, I used an extended version of
ConnectionLayer as my figure in DiagramEditPart. And
in the paint(Graphics g) function I draw some paths
with different colors using g.setForegroundColor. The
problem is that when I select an edit part in the
diagram, it has as the selection color, the last color
I used to paint the last path. But in the paint
funcion I set
g.setForegroundColor(ColorConstants.black) when it
ends.

Someone helps me.
I know my english is horrible, sorry.

Thanks in advance.