[gef-dev] MouseListener mouseDoubleClicked and mouseReleased

Hi
I have to add MouseListener support for all my object inherited from org.eclipse.draw2d.Figure but always only the mousePressed is processed by GEF.
I found this post http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/gef-dev/msg00323.html but unfortunately the message refers how to prevent retransmission of mouse events via
MouseEvent#consume() and not to add support for handling all situations so additionally mouseDoubleClicked() and mouseReleased() besides mousedPressed().
It seems to me that somewhere in the registered listeners the MouseEvent#consume()  is called in mousedPressed() so no other listener has a chance to execute his registered operation. I mention that I used as inspiration for my application architecture the article http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-gef/.
Does anyone has an idea how to handle this situation?
Regards,
Chris

Back to the top