[gef-dev] Discussion on styles for figures

We would like to add styles to figures. Styles would replace the current practice of setting attributes on the figure, such as font, background color, line pattern, and perhaps many other attributes. It would be very similar to CSS in HTML.  We have two main motivations:

1) reduce memory consumption
2) styles are more expressive

I know that several GEF clients have implemented similar function, so we'd appreciate either requirements or ideas about this function.

-Randy Hudson

Back to the top