[gef-dev] Newbie question for connecting boxes

Hallo,
I'm pretty new to GEF. I need to develop an application with GEF for joining database tables. I saw the example of connecting tables (boxes) but I don't know how i can connect a box (a column) that resides in one super box (a table) with a box (a column) that resides in another super box (a table). What I already can do is connecting the super boxes (tables), but I can not connect a coloum with another one.

Any ideas, snippets or examples would be great!?

Thanx,

Markus Krüger
IOn AG

Back to the top