[gef-dev] [ANN] 3.1RC2

Hello folks.

GEF 3.1RC2 is out.  For those that intend to move to 3.1 when it comes out (end of next week), this is a good time to test your plugins (if you haven't been doing so already).  There are some known issues with this build (mainly regarding the advanced graphics functionality and running a mirrored workbench) that we are still dealing with.

What's next?
3.1RC3 will come out either at the end of this week or early next week (depending on when the platform build comes out).
We'll try and get RC4 out a day or two before the final build, which is planned to come out on June 24th.

Pratik Shah
Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
http://www.eclipse.org/gef
Ph: (919) 254-5043