Re: 答复: [gef-dev] help about multipageEditor and outlinepage

Pratik Shah
Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
http://www.eclipse.org/gef
Ph: (919) 254-5043
Fx: (919) 254-8169

LiuJF <liu-jf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/27/2005 02:46 AM

Please respond to
liu-jf and GEF development

"Sabikhi, Harsh" <harsh@xxxxxx>, GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
答复: [gef-dev] help about multipageEditor and outlinepage

thanks !
I just did as you said
The problem is that ,  although the getAdapter method get invoked again, but the platform will not get adaptor from the editor, it has register the adapter in its own factory, the reason is that , the active editor is the parent editor and not it's child, so platfom will not invoke the getAdapter method again.
I think if there is some methods to modify the adapter factory which register the adapter, or make the child editor current active editor , but I have not find the method:(