From: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of LiuJF
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:56 AM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gef-dev] help about multipageEditor and outlinepage

  I am making a multipageEditorPart, and it has two child editor, each one has it's own outlinepage

   How can I do to get the result that:

         when I choose a child editor,  outlineviewer can show the correct outLinePage.

        I found that , the platform register the adapter at the first time , it will not change again,

    how can I do?

thanks for any helps!

Back to the top