Re: [gef-dev] How can I select a figure in a ViewPart

StructuredSelection selection = new StructuredSelection(myEditPart);
getGraphicalViewer().setSelection(selection);
// once selected if you want to get it so the graphicalviewer scrolls to reveal the part on the screen
getGraphicalViewer().reveal(myEditPart);

That should work. Please check the newsgroups first for the answers. It may not seem like it, but there's a lot of answers there.

Cheers,

~ Chris

Patrick Poglitsch <poglitsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/23/2005 09:21 AM

Please respond to
GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gef-dev] How can I select a figure in a ViewPart

I need to select a figure in a ViewPart.
Can anyone help me how to select a figure in a ViewPart?

please help

Patrick