Re: [gef-dev] Help testing GEF 3.1M7 candidate

Hello again, eager testers and early adopters.  The base builder had a bogus template in it which caused the source plug-ins to be generated incorrectly.  This means that you can't see the source for GEF or draw2d in the IDE.  The RelEng team has fixed this problem and we will be running another build shortly to pickup the fix.

-Randy

Pratik Shah/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/19/2005 03:16 PM

Please respond to
GEF development

gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[gef-dev] Help testing GEF 3.1M7 candidate

Hello everybody.

As with 3.1M6, we'd like the GEF community's help to test the 3.1M7 candidate:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/downloads/drops/I-I20050519-200505190200/index.php

Of note is that we've introduced API to expose SWT's advanced graphics features.  Other changes include improvements in the text package (and example), better support for mirrored mode and a bunch of bug fixes.

Those of you using 3.1M6 can try porting to this new build, or just test the functionality.  We're especially interested in results if you're using (supported) non-Windows platforms.  Keep in mind that JDK 1.5 is not yet supported.  Please send the results directly to me and not to the entire mailing list.  Thanks for all your help.

Pratik Shah
Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
http://www.eclipse.org/gef
Ph: (919) 254-5043