[gef-dev] re: Updating the contents of the palette viewer

All,

I have a need to update the contents of the palette viewer on the fly as the user is configuring objects in the editor.  Basically, I am allowing the user to create custom objects and as they save these objects, I would like them to appear in the palette.  I don’t want to re-create or tear down the existing one, rather just append the object to the appropriate group.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Harsh Sabikhi

Software Developer

Texas Instruments Inc.