Re: [gef-dev] Features for graphic text editing

When the website moved to a new location, that page moved here: http://www.eclipse.org/gef/team/wysiwyg.html (accessible from our homepage).

Pratik Shah
Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)
http://www.eclipse.org/gef
Ph: (919) 254-5043
Fx: (919) 254-8169

Fred Nurke <fred.nurke@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/05/2005 04:36 PM

Please respond to
Fred Nurke and GEF development

GEF development <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [gef-dev] Features for graphic text editing

Thanks for the reply, Randy.  Are tabs likely to be added in, say, 3.2?

Also, is the feature list published anywhere?  From Graeme's email
there used to be a document online.

Thanks,

Fred.