Re: [gef-dev] Features for graphic text editing

Everything but the tabs can be rendered using the draw2d text package, or at least is planned.
The editing function itself will remain in the example until some later release.

-Randy

Fred Nurke <fred.nurke@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/05/2005 02:33 PM

Please respond to
Fred Nurke and GEF development

gef-dev <gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[gef-dev] Features for graphic text editing

Hi folks,

Graeme Rocher posted earlier about the status of the graphic text
editing proposal.  I have a more specific question about it: what
features are planned?

I've played around with the sample code in M5 and was able to confirm
support for multiple font faces, sizes, and styles, paragraph
alignment, bidi text, and complex scripts.  I didn't find support for
font colors, left-/right-/center-/decimal-aligned tabs, or embedded
objects.

Is the feature list confirmed?  Where can I find it?

Thanks,

Fred.