发件人: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]代表 GUNJAN SINGH
发送时间: 2005年3月21日 22:40
收件人: heinecke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [gef-dev] Creting Palette with Dynamic objects

Hi,
This is my case.
I want to make dynamic entries of objects in palette based on some action.
When i click on an enitity (which are pre-populated)in the Property Sheet, then  based on some business logic i would like my Palette to be populated.
i.e suppose if i have total of 10 objects in the palette,then based on some user actions ,few out of that 10 should be populated in the palette,say 5... when other conditions are satisfied i get 8 objects in the palette....
and so on...so the point the objects in the palette should be added in the runtime and not at the compile time as normally it happens.

Can any one throw some knowledge, whether it is possible in GEF framework ,and if it is then how should i go about it.

Best Regrads

Ved Gunjan
SCJP1.4

Do you Yahoo!?