[gef-dev] No response from newsgroup

hi! experts
I have posted my queries/doubts on the newsgroup ,but i never got any response.
thats why as a last resort i have to mail it on the gef-dev mailing list.
im exteremly sorry for the disconnect,but i cant help out the situation.
in futire i will try not to post such queries out here
again im sorry for the inconvience.
best reagrds
vedgunjan

Andreas Heinecke <heinecke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First you need to know where this exception occurs. You got two opportunities
first look in the error-log of eclipse ... open the error-log view, second
try running your test-workbench witch parameter -consolelog then every output
will be shown at the console.

Gunjan, please remember this is not the right way to get help this mailing
list is for developing purposes to maintain the development process of GEF.
Please write to the newsgroup, me and many others will be reading your posts
there and you will get immediate help, I promise.

See you at the newsgroup!

best regards

Andreas