Re: [gef-dev] Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.NullPointerException)

First you need to know where this exception occurs. You got two opportunities
first look in the error-log of eclipse ... open the error-log view, second
try running your test-workbench witch parameter -consolelog then every output
will be shown at the console.

Gunjan, please remember this is not the right way to get help this mailing
list is for developing purposes to maintain the development process of GEF.
Please write to the newsgroup, me and many others will be reading your posts
there and you will get immediate help, I promise.

See you at the newsgroup!

best regards

Andreas