Re: [gef-dev] GUI Graph Editor Java based open source

Hi Rinchen,
   You can use JGraph.

regards,
dhiraj

Rinchen Tundup wrote:

Hello folks,

I m looking for a JAVA based open source graph APIs , besides GEF. Can anybody point me to some appropriate links?

My project involves a connected Graph nodes , each node having some
properties ( fixed number of nodes). This framework needs to be saved
into XML or some any other format.

I find GEF too complex for my project as many of GEFs properties would
not be needed.

Thanks rinchen