Re: [gef-dev] ClassNotFoundException when using XMLEncoder to save model under doSaveAs method

Hey thanks for the reply. it solved the problem, but i bump into another. The XMLEncoder only coded 3 lines of XML codes. Which i find shouldn't be as all the information required to bring back the data is not stored, hence might be impossible to persist data. Any suggestion?

Agape,
Joshua