Re: [gef-dev] IFileEditorInput

Do you update your Eclipse version recently? I met
some similar problems last year. When I installed a
new verison Eclipse, some classes in the previous
verison will not work with the new version. If it is
this case, my suggestion is to make sure that the
Eclipse structure is same. Also clean up previous one
before you install a new one.

If you follow some examples to get this interface,
make sure that those examples work with your Eclipse
version. It is possible that this interface is renamed
or moved to other package.

As well I think you can find the exact package for the
IFileEditorInput interface from Eclipse API, if this
interface is here in Eclipse.

Mei