[gef-dev] Convert Draw2d Into GEF

I have created a classDiagram as mentioned in the reference article of GEF using the Draw2d API. Now, i want to use the same using GEF and make my code in GEF. I have checked the examples of Logic and Flow in GEF, but difficult to understand the whole code. Can u provide any examples of classdiagram in GEF and i want to implement the functionality of Dragging and Window Select Functionality in that using GEF.
Can u provide any direction or sample regarding the above question ??

Get the best deals. Electronics, Mobiles, Jewellery…..! http://go.msnserver.com/IN/54178.asp Click Here!

Back to the top