[gef-dev] How to make a nonextensible root figure?

Title: How to make a nonextensible root figure?

Hello,
I want to specify the size of my diagram and to allow the edition of this size (via properties). So I put a Layer with XYLayout as root figure and set its bounds. When I launch my editor, the size of my diagram is not correct and my diagram has no bounds. Then I edit its size and my diagram's bounds are correctly set. But as soon as I click on my diagram, it is extended and covers the whole surface of my viewer. I tried to set minimum and maximum size of the root figure it doesn't work and I can't change the bounds of the diagram anymore.

Does anyone know a way to specify a nonextensible root figure but nevertheless manually resizable?

Thanks in advance.
Fabien Mairesse

Back to the top