From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Randy Hudson
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 4:25 PM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gef-dev] Looking for Next Release (3.1?) Requirements

With 3.0 almost out the door, we will be prioritizing features and bugs for the next major release of GEF (and also the service release 3.0.1).  If you have requirements, bring them up here, or if we get too many reponses, bugzillas are probably the more appropriate forum.

Some ideas so far:
- New examples
- Graphical Text support
- Snap bendpoint to grid
- New draw2d layout (table?)
- Improvements to the DirectedGraphLayout (constraints, optimizations)

Please search for bugzillas before opening a new one.  Also, describe what you are doing (the problem) first, and then suggest the solution.

-Randy Hudson

Back to the top