[gef-dev] Creation Tool registration?

I’ve been trying to create the world’s simplest GEF app – one that has a palette that allows one to create a rectangle.  I now have a working app that creates the rectangle and adds it to the model, but nothing ever gets drawn.  It appears that my tool and palette entry are not properly registered, but I don’t know why.  I saw several references in the archives to folks who were going to create the world’s simplest app with correct CreateTool usage, but all that I see are the “HelloGef” and the Flow and Logic demos – all of which use built in methods for creating objects.  Is there a simple example of how to use the CreateTool/Entry, etc. somewhere?

Thanks, Ric

Back to the top