[gef-dev] drop actions

Title: drop actions

Hello,

I am developing a gef application using the org.eclipse.gef.examples.logic_2.1.0 (logic circuits) example as a start point. I have a couple of questions about listeners.

   1º- How does a figure, lets say a ciruit or a led figure, listen to mouse actions? I do not find in the exmaple code how or where the the figure listens when the mouse goes over it. For example where or how does the mouse pointer changes when the mouse goes over a figure?

   2º- Other question is how to add to a figure a drop listener. What I am triying to do to is dragging an item from a tree view coded by my self to any any figure in the diagram . I wnat to drag from that tree view to a figure in the diagram but I do not know how to add the drop listener to the figure.

Does any of you (specially Eric Bordeau) how to solve this questions?

Thanks a lot

Daniel del Pozo
d.delpozo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top