RE: [gef-dev] How to remove the border in NetworkEditor example?

I comment out the line you showed below, it
works. Yes, you are right. In NetworkPage.java
viewer.setContents(getNetworkEditor().getNetwork())
calls GraphicalEditPartsFactory to return a new
NetworkEditPart and when rootEditPart calls
addChildVisual, the NetworkEditPart.createFigure is
called. Thanks!

Michael

>On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:41:03 -0600, "Bharath S" wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> If you expand the folder named "Network Editor" in
your
> workspace, you will
> see a folder called "src" with a package
> "com.ibm.itso.sal330r.network".
> Expand the package and you will see several packages,
> one of which is
> "edit". If you expand the "edit" package, you will see
> a file called
> "NetworkEditPart.java". Within this java file, you
will

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-gef/