Re: [gef-dev] GEF Palette and edit parts: how are they linked?

EditParts are created in refreshChildren().  Ask questions like this on the newsgroup.
Check out the subheading "Listening to your model" in this tutorial:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-gef/

-Randy Hudson

"Bharath S" <bharath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx