From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of grandan@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:35 AM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gef-dev] GEF multi page editor

Hi!

How can I create a GEF multi page editor? I want to realize an application
like Logic Example: I need to put each circuit in a different page, but
with a unique outline view with all my model.

How can I do this?

Thank you very much for the help!

Daniele

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml