[gef-dev] GEF at EclipseCon

I will be hosting a session for GEF and draw2d at EclipseCon (Feb 2-5).  It will be at 3:15 PM on Thursday the 5th.  We could also organize an unoffical BoF if there is enough interest.  It will be a great opportunity to get to match faces with the names of those who are active on the newsgroup/mailing list.

There will be representation from every area of Eclipse and many of the commercial products built on top of it.

Here are the details:

Join us for EclipseCon 2004, Feb 2-5 in Anaheim California, the first annual technical conference for Eclipse!  This conference will bring together developers from the open source projects and the commercial community for a week of keynotes, tutorials, demos, poster sessions, exhibits, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions.  This first annual conference promises to be unique, because most of the original eclipse open source developers will be there, and the program committee has put together a fabulous program of keynotes, technical talks, tutorials, and other events.  Come and meet the eclipse developers, find out more about 3.0, learn about eclipse future directions, and talk to other people working with eclipse in the community.  Its not too late to register.  Don't miss it!

-Randy Hudson

Back to the top