[gef-dev] WYSIWYG editor for HTML using GEF

Hi,
    I don't know if this is the right forum or not, I am very new to eclipse platform, actually I am planning to create a designer tool for our application, think about a WYSIWYG editor for HTML, instead of HTML code it should generate XML. I am not sure which is the best approach to do this, either a stand-alone SWT/JFace app or as a plug-in (using GEF) or any other go?. can any one tell me which is best approach which I should follow, is there any sample implementation available which I can refer for this ( other than http://eclipsewiki.swiki.net/50 and GEF logic example, which is quite complex to digest).

thanks in advance
raj

Back to the top