-----Original Message-----
From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of liziwen
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 3:01 AM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

 hi, How can I create a connection between two graphical elements.I have
created an example according to the Logic Example's Circuit(the code is the
completely same as the Logic Example's Circuit,but only one
Shape--Circuit).The Circuit can be shownn,but I can't create the connection
between the two circuits.I want to drag the connection to the editor from
PaletteViewer and connect two circuits.
     When the mouse move up to the circuit the anchor can be shown,and I can
see the connection . I can  drag the anchor from source to the target.But
when
I release the mouse button the connection disappears.Can you help me? Or
provide some code about the examples?
	Thanks!
             liziwen@xxxxxxxx
             2003-06-27

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡