[gef-dev] About ImageDescriptor.createFromFile in Logic Example

Hi everyone!
	Now I want to add the connection gif Image to my PaletteViewer.But in the logic example the source code is: ImageDescriptor.createFromFile(Circuit.class,"icons/connection16.gif"),I cannot understand why the connection image is related with the Circuit.class? It's assigned in runtime ?
If I want to use the source code provided by Logic example how can I write my code ?
ImageDescriptor.createFromFile(*.class,""icons/connection16.gif"),is it right? How can I define the first argument in createFromFile().
	Lots of thanks!

        liziwen@xxxxxxxx
          2003-05-31

Back to the top