Re: [gef-dev] [FAQ]? how to access the mailing list archives & newsgroup

To use the newsgroups, you must obtain a userid and password
http://dev.eclipse.org/newsManager/newsRequestForm.html

The open source GEF project is just beginning.  We have had our first *open* source release (3rd release in total), with minor bug fixes and translation into other languages following in the next month.

The GEF newsgroup is only archived at dev.eclipse.org, not on google or other news servers.  I can see every message, but it takes Internet Explorer forever to layout the <TABLE> used to render an indented tree, so be patient.

Search eclipse site here:
http://www.eclipse.org/search/search.cgi

-randy

"Rode, Jochen" <jrode@xxxxxx>