[gef-dev] A question about ActionBarContributors in Eclipse2.1/GEF 2.1

Hello,

I'm developing a graphical editor using Eclipse 2.1 / GEF 2.1 (I've upgraded my project from Eclipse 2.0 / GEF 2.0).
I wish to use a toolbar and after reading a bit, I realized that I need to use the class org.eclipse.gef.ui.actions.ActionBarContributor.
After extending it and adding to it all the actions I wish (such as redo/undo, zoom in/out...) I noticed that when I run the workbench I do get the toolbar -> but everything in it is disabled ! (In my previous version it worked and options were enabled).

What did I forget to do ?

I even looked at the Logic Example source code -> I did the same thing they did, but still it's disabled...

Thanks to NE1 who can help me on this,

Dj Shark

Back to the top