[gef-dev] help!

hi,gef-dev!
   I download this program from a website and then debug.But I meet some problems:the following is its plugin.xml,and Eclipse told me that unknown extension point org.eclipse.ui.editors and now my previous examples are meeting the same problems,but they can run normally before.
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<plugin
   id="org.eclipse.examples.hellogef"
   name="Hello Gef"
   version="1.0.0">

   <runtime>
      <library name="hellogef.jar"/>
   </runtime>
   <extension point="org.eclipse.ui.editors">
      <editor
            name="Hello GEF 1 Editor"
            extensions="hellogef"
            class="org.eclipse.examples.hellogef.HelloGefEditor"
            id="org.eclipse.examples.hellogef.hello">
      </editor>
   </extension>

</plugin>

	   liziwen@xxxxxxxx