[gef-dev] 2.2 Planning - Grid feature use case

Use case for Grid feature.

  1 – Grid should have the ability to be enabled and only optionally displayed.  When the user moves an object they are constrained to the grid, except when holding the Alt key.  When they hold the Alt key during the move then they can move by single pixel increments.

-----Original Message-----
From: gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gef-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Randy Hudson
Sent:
Wednesday, April 02, 2003 3:54 PM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gef-dev] (no subject)

We are in the process of determining requirements for the 2.2 release, and estimating the milestone dates which will contain them.  A preliminary list of requirements can be found at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/gef-home/plan/plan.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

If you have any additional requirements, or if you would like to *assist* in the implementation or solutions, please let the GEF team know.  The 2.2 release will coincide with the 2.2 relase of Eclipse, unless we say otherwise :-)

The plan also lists 2.1.1 bug fixes that we are committed to fixing.  This list will grow if any more severe 2.1 bugs are discovered.

Thanks,
the GEF Team

Back to the top