RE: [gef-dev] Overview view

I'm lost...i can't seem to find it anywhere...is there a quick tutorial
on how to implement something like this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Bordeau [mailto:eclipse-mail@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 2:38 PM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gef-dev] Overview view

I guess I wasn't clear, but that's what I was talking about.  The logic
example's OutlinePage class hosts both the outline *and* the overview.
There are 2 radio buttons on the titlebar of the outline view.  By
default, the outline is shown, but if you press the overview button, an
overview will appear that shows you the entire diagram scaled down to
fit in the view.  It also allows you to scroll the editor by dragging
the selector figure on the overview.  Is this what you're looking for?

Eric