[gef-dev] A question regarding Eclipse/GEF/Draw2d

Hello there,

I'm new to Eclipse/GEF/Draw2d - so please bare with me :-)

I want to construct a visual graph with edges, using GEF/draw2d (and in some way, SWT).
As I've read the documentation classes, I should use the interface Connection (or more accurately, an implementor such as PolylineConnection). The problem is that I would like to have some edges which are "hanging in the air" - that is -> I want to allow them to not connect to a source or a target (or both!), but connection must always be connected between two IFigures (such as nodes). Does anyone have a suggestion on what should I use ?

Thanking you in advance,
                                    Dj Shark

Back to the top