[gef-dev] FigureCanvas and Viewport

Hello to all

All right here is the deal…

I need to do an application using draw2d.  Everything is going smoothly until I tried to implement scrollbar functionality on the application.  I am trying to use FigureCanvas (canvas) and Viewport (viewport).  The viewport contains n number of images.  Those images can be move around the canvas, so I need to expand and shrink it as needed…The scroll area (the canvas) should be the size of the shell and the viewport should be as big as needed…the problem is I thought that if the viewport is bigger than the canvas it should allow you to scroll around…but this is not happening…any one have a suggestion?

Here is more-or-less what I’m doing….

      FigureCanvas canvas = new FigureCanvas(shell);

Viewport vp = new Viewport();

      vp.setSize(1000, 1000);

canvas.setSize(500,  500);

      canvas.setScrollBarVisibility(FigureCanvas.ALWAYS);

canvas.setContents(vp);

      shell.open();

      shell.pack();

Thanks…