[gef-dev] Scaling fonts in draw2d Graphics

Hi,

I'm currently implementing scaling (~ zooming) for our diagram editor and
I'd like to ask how to handle the fonts. Randy tried to discuss some
"advanced" features like greeking, I have rather basic question.

How to scale a font?

Now I read the font data, scale the font height and create a new font with
the scaled height (if I haven't done it already). Is it possible to do this
for any font? If not, how else should I proceed?

Thanks,
Tomas

Back to the top