From: Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath [mailto:rvprasad@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 11:02 PM
To: gef-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gef-dev] xml schema modelling tool

Hi,

Have you looked at SLIME plugin for eclipse?  It supports UML modelling in eclipse to some extent.  However, as for gef
documentation, the one that comes with GEF is the only documentation I have found and used till now, and also the example that

comes with GEF plugin is helpful.

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath,
Dept. Computing and Information Science,

Still looking for the glorious results of my misspent youth.  Say, do you
have a map to the next joint?