Re: [geclipse-user] Problems .... :(

Hi Nikola,

> I have set time and installed sun-java6-jdk, and it still nothing...

uhm... very strange...

Can you for instance create and _activate_ a VOMS token?

Googling for that SSLException I only find issues related to SSL connection
internals like SSL ciphers and trust levels.
Is it possible that the X509 certificate and private key files you have in
both machines are different? (i mean, like you are using the
user{cert,key}.pem files in one case, and a  .p12 file in the other?

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top