Re: [geclipse-user] Installation problem

Hi Nikola, Markus,

> @Ariel, can you have a look at it? It is a problem with something from
> geclipse.eu (and not eclipse.org - that a small but important

yes, at least the p2 metadata was missing in the geclipse.eu update site
(my fault), which caused trouble when installing from Eclipse Galileo.
That is fixed now but i still have to check what is wrong with the
Globus/VTK features, the gEclipse update site is pointing to Ganymede so
all the dependencies should be available, unless some bundle conflicts
between Ganymede and Galileo.

Cheers, Ariel

>  difference: Only Globus and VTK are affected which are not distributed
>  from eclipse.org). My guess is that there is a dependency to CDT which
>  cannot be satisfied with the Galileo repository (it probably works with
>  the older Ganymede repository).

Back to the top